We are fully accredited with 3CX and have many installations around the UK and in France. It uses open-standard software and hardware. Phones that connect to it can all be standard IP phones or a mix of IP phones and older traditional phones. Its Windows based so IT personnel can learn how to support it if needed very quickly, and make moves and changes as your business expands and changes. You no longer need to pay someone nearly £100 to move an extension for example.
The 3CX Phone System is a software based phone system that replaces a proprietary hardware based system so no special alterations are needed anywhere that would lock you into the technology.
- Brilliant value. We provide the hardware and software for a small “mini” system which only uses 10W of power
- You can choose any IP phone or even keep your existing analogue phones
- Works with IP DECT base stations and handsets
- Use smart-phones, such as iPhone and Android as extension phones
- Unified Communications provides instant messaging, Presence, phone and video
- No need for a separate wiring system as it uses the existing LAN (CAT5e) infrastructure
- No expensive add ons such as for voice mail or voice conferencing – as they are all included
- 60G SSD memory for announcements and voice mail storage
- Other standard features include call forwarding, hold, transfer, pickup and hunt groups for call management and answering
- Blacklist unwanted calls – no need to pay for network services such as BT’s Choose to Refuse at £4/ month per line. Our system supports an most unlimited to how many numbers you want to block.
- Connects to SIP trunks for exceptional value VoIP call charges and features such as parallel ringing and IP Forking for call handling and business continuity
- Comprehensive call logger built in for tracing calls made and received.
Do you need to avoid replacing phones?
We can install a gateway that allows the connection of various types of proprietary phone to 3CX. These include Siemens, NEC, Toshiba and others. We have tested and checked it all works. This allows retention of old phones until their true replacement time.
Are you from an IT Department or IT Company?
Naked Telecom will help you specify and install the entire solution. We can advise you on the best way forward.
Need a Replacement or New Phone System Now?
We have developed a standalone business phone system – a PBX – that uses little power.
© the Naked Telecom name and logo are copyright protected. All rights reserved.
Naked Telecom Limited. Company House Registration Number: 08552616
Registered Office:29 Horsecastles Lane, Sherborne, Dorset. DT9 6BU.